WhatsApp is one of the leading messaging services for Android and iOS. Today, I am going to tell you how to recover your WhatsApp messages, pics, and videos.
Recover your older WhatsApp messages, pics, and videos
Recover your one week old deleted WhatsApp data
You can recover your deleted WhatsApp Data by two easy methods
- To restore your one week old data on WhatsApp data, simply reinstall WhatsApp. After reinstall, you one week old data will come back automatically.
When you reinstall this app, you will be asked if you want to restore message history.
Choose [RESTORE] to recover lost data.
How to restore your old WhatsApp
- You need to install the RecoverMessages tool to recover your old WhatsApp data.
We are here mentioning how to retrieve your WhatsApp data on iPhones and Android phones
- For Android phones: sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases/msgstore.db.crypt
- For iPhones: net.WhatsApp.WhatsApp/Documents/ChatStorage.sqlite
- After getting the access to your backup file, use RecoverMessages to copy the backup data from your cell phone to your computer.
- Having done that, go to the Home Page of RecoverMessages and select the file you want restored by clicking on “Select File SQLite” button.
- Choose the file you want to get back.
- Then click on ‘I accept
How to recover deleted WhatsApp texts, photos, videos
It’ll consume a little bit time to retrieve the data. It depends upon how much data is to be restored and on the speed of you internet connection.
Keep on clicking on the appropriate tabs till you get your lost data back.
Thinks you should keep in mind
- All the current chat history will be deleted
- Running a manual backup will overwrite the last automatic backup file.